Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jesus, etc.

Today was cold.  Frozen, even.  If anyone needs a reference point, my friend from Virginia (who also witnessed the greatest documented snowfall Rhode Island has ever had) thought it was cold.  So I suppose my chattering teeth and numb toes have proper justification.

To further beat around the bush, I'm going to talk about the man himself.  The big Decider.  I was watching Daily Show reruns and saw a quote that I love..."An Iraqi child could never understand the joys of Chanukah."  Yes, ladies and gentlemen, yours truly Mr. Bushie said this one.  And tonight, as I unwrapped volume I of Sesame Street, I realized that not even the big Bush himself could understand the joys of watching Jackie Robinson chilling with Oscar the Grouch.

But that's not what I want to talk about.  What I really want to do is...well...admit that I am sort of maybe kind of...well...wrong.  OKAY I said it!!! I was plain wrong about the ADL program!!!  (Hear that Trocchio?  You can stop sucking that water weenie now!?)  Anyway it turned out well...I now have a friend who can tell me how much he can bench press.  (Which, if you couldn't already tell, is not exactly the top quality I usually search for in a pal.)  Mostly I just look for someone who can put up with my crazy brain...but you know what?  I found someone in ASB...yes, everyone, the big Asshole Klan itself, who can do just that.  New friends are always fun, but this time they are just random.  Which kind of makes me love them more.  SO FINE, Troch, you are off the hook for now, but I'm sure that by tomorrow I'll be able to point out some other stupid shit that you have done...*cough cough* "the dream football field" *cough cough*

2 comments:

Kyle said...

is the title of this blog a Wilco reference? If it isn't, it should be.

also, in your about me you say you dislike bad grammar, when, ironically, it should actually read "poor grammar."

just givin' you a heads-up.

Sarah said...

haha oopsie. *shuffles feet in embarrassment* i guess i'm a total hypocrite. oh well, now i am a true American. perhaps i should buy some cut-offs at Wal-Mart?

and it is a wilco reference. the song title has little to do with the actual post...but it is what i was listening to at the time.