Friday, February 8, 2008

Disdain and Pepchatas

The image “http://www.federicosmexicanfood.com/assets/images/Horchata__Medium.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.Okay. So I realize that Pepchatas are a basically obsolete beverage invented by two Jews cerca 1999. But it's delicious. On a completely different note, I am watching a video of myself when I was three years old. My dad tends to think he's cool when he does things like make DVDs out of old school tapes that should never be watched. Back then, I was made of Band Aids and fake wisdom and cherry spin pops. And I couldn't ride a bike. I just couldn't do it. So this video progresses and by now I'm about ten. And I still can't ride this stupid fucking bike. And I just crashed into a fence. I think my dad was getting pretty close to disowning me, because you can hear him kind of sighing into the video camera. Oh, yikes, I just hit some old people in a golf cart.

No comments: